Cedrika's Distracting Feet Under The Blanket - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Cedrika’s Distracting Feet Under The Blanket - (Full HD 1080p Version)    


Cedrika recently discovered that her feet really turn me on when they smell really strong, and I get the feeling she's increasingly taking advantage of this! She uses it to put me in awkward situations where I feel obligated to massage her feet, or even in awkward situations where she takes advantage of me to be in a position to pamper her feet, even if they smell really bad! We were lying comfortably on the bed that evening watching a good movie, and she had walked and sweated in her boots all day. Her feet were really close to my face, and she asked me a few times if her feet bothered me. I didn't really have a problem being in that situation, but at a certain point, I have to say I had a crazy urge to sniff her feet! Cedrika asked me if I'd mind taking off her boots, so I did, and her Hello Kitty socks quickly released a really strong, awful smell into the room! Her feet stink so much! Since Cedrika and I had a blanket over us, she couldn't really see where she was putting her feet, so she put them right in my face after taking off her boots, and that allowed me to sniff her feet thoroughly without her even realizing it! I was so hard! At one point, Cedrika slid one of her feet directly onto my hard penis, and as she moved her feet around, and she was practically giving me a footjob through my pants without even realizing it! I was really in heaven!


Cedrika seemed very comfortable with her feet in my face watching her movie, and at one point, she even asked me to cover her feet with the blanket! The only slight problem was that my face was directly under her feet, so when I put the blanket over them, I was in the obligation to breathe in only, and very strongly, the smell of her dirty socks! She then slid one foot directly onto my hard cock again and asked me to massage her feet! Cedrika also asked me to take off her dirty socks, and once again I found myself obliged to sniff her stinky feet! Her feet smelled so strong, and I have to say it really turned me on! I took the opportunity to breathe deeply into her pretty bare feet, and I even took the opportunity to lick the soles of her smelly feet! Cedrika didn't notice a thing! She asked me a few times if I could still see the screen clearly, and if the smell of her feet bothered me. I was so hard! I bet Cedrika knew exactly what she was doing, because she kept taking advantage of the situation, rubbing her feet directly on my hard member! I wonder what her boyfriend would say about that! Cedrika also asked me again to cover her feet with the blanket, even though my face was directly underneath. The smell was so strong it felt like I was putting my head right into her stinky boots! I have to say, it was one of my favorite evenings with our lovely Cedrika!


Join our Brand New Membership Site:


Cedrika's Distracting Feet Under The Blanket - (Full HD 1080p Version)