Vanilla’s Footrest Movie Night - (Full HD 1080p Version)
Vanilla is a truly beautiful Princess I recently discovered and met, and I'm realizing she's increasingly taking advantage of my foot fetish! She seems to have quickly figured out how much her pretty feet turn me on, and it looks like she's increasingly profiting from my weakness for them! She'd spent the day working with her boots on, and she wanted to watch a good movie while having her feet pampered! She lay down on the bed in front of me, but in the perfect position for a foot massage! She asked me to take off her boots, and I realized she was still wearing the same socks she'd worn during our last challenge! They were really filthy, and the smell was awful! She shoved both feet right into my face and asked if I could still see the screen. Vanilla knew perfectly well that I couldn't see anything with her two feet in my face, but she simply wanted to check if the smell of her feet would excite me or bother me! She made me sniff her socks and asked me to lick the bottoms of her dirty socks! Her feet stank so intensely that I got a really hard erection in my pants! While I was licking the bottoms of her dirty socks, Vanilla mentioned that she could feel my hard cock right between her pretty little buttocks! Let’s just say I wasn't in a good position to contradict her! Vanilla also asked me to take off her dirty socks so she could make me sniff and lick the bottoms of her smelly feet! She also asked me to suck her toes, so I could do everything a good slave should do after a long day of work in her boots! What a beautiful goddess this Princess Vanilla is!





