Cedrika’s Secret Foot Affair - (Full HD 1080p Version)
Cedrika seems to be complaining more and more about how her boyfriend treats her, and on the other hand, she seems to be realizing more and more how she can really do whatever she wants with her feet to manipulate and control me, and her feet make me so hard at the end of a long summer day with her boots on! Cedrika has the hottest feet in town! She had spent the whole day walking and working in her boots, and she seemed to want to relax a little with a good movie. Her boyfriend was still at work, so she came over to spend some time at my place before going to join him for the weekend. After a while, we were lying on the couch watching her movie, and she asked if she could put both her feet on me to be a little more comfortable. I was very comfortable with the situation, so I let her lie down with her feet on me to make her more comfortable. Cedrika figured that since she was going to enjoy the moment and be comfortable, she asked me if I would mind taking off her boots. I took off her boots, and she placed both feet on me again, allowing me to discreetly take a breath in her dirty socks! Since she had both feet on me, she asked me a few times if the smell of her feet bothered me, but I could feel her feet accidentally sliding further and further towards my hard penis! At one point, both her feet were directly on my hard member, but she pretended not to notice! She then started complaining that her boyfriend never massaged her feet because he hated strong foot odor, and she complained more and more about him while discreetly giving me a little footjob with her dirty socks through my pants. My cock was so hard! I thought at one point it was going to explode and pop out of my pants! That's when Cédrika asked me if I would be kind enough to massage her feet, even though the smell of her socks was absolutely horrible! She even complained that she could smell them from where she was sitting! I started massaging her feet, but her socks were so damp and warm that my cock was getting harder and harder! She continued to stroke my member through my pants with her dirty feet, as if it were a little reward for massaging her feet, while I was really doing my best to pamper them!
Cedrika seems to really love the feeling of my hard cock beneath her feet, because it gives her a feeling of total and absolute control over me! She knows very well that when my penis is hard like that, I really can't refuse her anything! I have to say that I sometimes find her a little sneaky, because at one point, she asked me for my opinion on the smell of her feet, so she put both feet right in my face, just so I could check the stench of her socks! The smell was unbearable! Cedrika then asked me to take off her dirty socks, all while continuing to give me a sneaky and discreet footjob over my pants! It was a little embarrassing, but it's always a pleasure to obey her! I continued to massage her feet, and at one point, I started kissing them. My desire to lick her feet was just too tempting! I realized that even though I was licking her feet, she was still giving me a footjob! I asked her if she wanted me to sniff her boots, just to share the scent. It was so intense! Cedrika asked me to massage her feet again, mentioning how much she enjoyed it because her boyfriend never gives her foot massages. I was really about to ejaculate in my pants, but at one point, her boyfriend called to check on her. What terrible timing! I was about to ejaculate on her sweaty feet! I wonder how he would react if he knew his girlfriend was accidentally giving me footjobs like that! She may claim it was unintentional, or that she really didn't realize it, but it's hard to believe her! We have to give her the benefit of the doubt though! What a little brat that goddess Cedrika is!





