Sujia's First Foot Fetish Experience - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Sujia’s First Foot Fetish Experience - (Full HD 1080p Version)    


Sujia is a pretty Asian lady that I met not so long ago, and I shared with her my talent for giving good foot massages. She told me that she really loved foot massages, but that her boyfriend never gave her one. I then offered to give her an excellent foot massage, if she was ready to try our famous sweaty socks challenge! She found the idea very interesting, and she told me that she would really be happy to humiliate me with her very stinky socks, after having worn them for more than a week, on the condition that I give her an excellent foot massage! Sujia also has a very demanding job, where she has to spend long hours working on her feet, so she told me that her feet sweat a lot! She also asked me if it was possible to give her a foot massage directly after a long day of work, because that’s the time she needs it the most! So I was expecting an excellent challenge!


Sujia came to my door on a Friday evening, after working on her feet for over ten hours in her warm boots, and she was more than ready for her foot massage! We lay down on the couch, so that I could massage her feet, and she also couldn't wait to make me smell her dirty socks! I took off her boots, and she immediately covered my face with her cute Snoopy socks that she had worn for over a week! The smell of her socks was horrible, really intense, and they were so wet with sweat! It was dreadful! She started rubbing her sweaty feet on my face, and it really turned me on! She also asked me to lick her socks, and I must say that licking her dirty socks caused a really intense erection in my pants! It was very difficult to hide in this position! She started rubbing her feet on my hard member through my pants, and she was practically giving me a footjob! I'm not sure her boyfriend would appreciate knowing that!


Sujia's feet were starting to get very hot, so she asked me to take her socks off with my teeth! She then shoved her dirty socks into my mouth with her toes, and I had no choice but to chew on her dirty socks! She then covered my mouth with her right foot, to make sure her dirty sock stayed in my mouth, then she started to masturbate me with her left foot, through my pants. I was so hard! Sujia then made me take deep breaths in her stinky feet, and also asked me to lick her stinky feet! I had to lick her feet from heel to tip of her toes, like a good little slave, and obey her orders! Sujia also asked me to kiss her feet, and suck her toes like a good little slave! It was a great lesson in humiliation! The full version of this super challenge is 40 minutes long, and you know exactly where to find it! I hope you will enjoy this magnificent challenge with this pretty little Sujia as much as I do! (French Language)


Join our Brand New Membership Site:


Sujia's First Foot Fetish Experience - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Sujia's First Foot Fetish Experience - (Ultra HD 4K Version) 

Sujia's First Foot Fetish Experience - Complete Version - (Full HD 1080p Version) 


https://dreamgirlsclips.com

https://www.loyalfans.com/dreamgirlsinsocks

https://iwantclips.com/store/13184/Dreamgirls-in-Socks
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002816286/Dreamgirls-in-Socks/Store/Videos/