Bethany's Accidental Footjob - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Bethany’s Accidental Footjob - (Full HD 1080p Version)    


Bethany is definitely one of my favorite dreamgirls lately, because she knows exactly how to drive me crazy, and she doesn't really need to put in any effort to make me lose my mind! Her feet sweat so much, and the smell of her feet is so strong after a long day with her boots on, that just taking her boots off can cause a very intense erection in my pants! She wanted to come to my house to watch some Netflix that evening, and relax in my living room after a long day of work with her boots on her feet! She sat down on the carpet in front of me, and I already had a wonderful view of her work boots, and her pretty little butt in her leather pants! The idea of ​​taking off his boots was already making me hard, just thinking about it!


Bethany really wanted to relax and unwind after her long day at work, so after a while she asked me to take off her boots! I took off her boots, and the smell of her Hello Kitty socks was so terrible! She had worn the same socks for a few days in a row, and I could smell the smell of her dirty socks wafting up my nose! It was really exciting! At one point, my penis was so erect that it accidentally came out through the hole in my pajamas! The smell of her dirty socks made me so hard that my penis accidentally slipped between her two feet, and she started giving me a footjob with her feet, without even realizing it! It was exciting as hell! I must say that I also had a magnificent view of her pretty buttocks in her leather pants! It was even more exciting! Bethany started masturbating me with her feet harder and harder, and it seems like she really didn't realize what was happening behind her! My hard member slid perfectly between her two feet, while she watched her Japanese cartoons on Netflix!


Bethany was getting hotter and hotter in her socks after spending the day in her boots, so she asked me to take her socks off. I took off her dirty socks, and since she couldn't see what was happening behind her, I inserted her sweaty socks into my mouth, just to taste her delicious foot sweat! My hard member accidentally slipped between her two feet, so she was now giving me a great footjob, while I was tasting her pretty dirty socks in my mouth! So I was now in a position where I was looking at her cute ass, sucking the sweat from her socks, and watching her accidentally give me a footjob while she was watching her Japanese cartoons on Netflix! I was truly in heaven! Bethany suspected more and more that something was happening behind her, but I had to lie to her, and tell her that it was simply my hands between her two feet massaging her feet. At one point, she turned around, and she realized how much advantage I had on her feet! She was really angry, and she left my place. I hope she can forgive me. What an idiot I am. Bethany looks so sexy in these leather pants! It's really disturbing!


Join our Brand New Membership Site:


Bethany's Accidental Footjob - (Full HD 1080p Version)