Valentina's Reverse Dating Feet Challenge - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Valentina’s Reverse Dating Feet Challenge - (Full HD 1080p Version)    


Valentina is a super beautiful 21 year old Latina girl that I met on a dating site, and I had mentioned to her that I had a strong attraction to pretty feet. She asked me several questions to this effect, and I mentioned to her that I really had a weakness for cute white socks, and that it really turned me on when the socks are sweaty and stinky! She found it special, but she really wanted to meet me. She struck me as a girl who really seemed to have everything under control, and I knew I was in trouble if I were to meet her. She sent me some photos of her socks, and she asked me which ones I liked best. I really had a crush on her pretty white and pink Nike socks, and she told me they were her favorite socks. She asked me again if I really liked socks when they were sweaty, and she asked me if it would bother me if her socks had a strong smell. She told me that she planned to go to the gym for a few days in a row in her white socks, but that her gym running shoes really make her feet stink. I then mentioned to her that if her socks had a strong smell, I would probably be even more excited. She had mentioned to me at that time that she would go to the gym all week wearing the same socks, just to see how much that could excite me because it intrigued her. I knew at that moment that I was really in trouble!


Valentina arrived at my home on a Friday evening, having spent the day working out in her boots after her morning gym session, and I asked her if we could film our session for Dreamgirls in Socks. She told me she agreed, as long as I spent at least an hour pampering her pretty feet! I certainly wasn't going to refuse this offer, and we immediately lay down on the couch, in a position where I could take care of her pretty little feet! She told me about her hard day with her boots on her feet, before asking me to take her boots off, and covered my face with her two feet in very stinky socks! The smell of her socks was so intense, and they were so hot and damp with sweat, that I got a very hard erection in my pants, practically instantly! Valentina made me take deep breaths in her wet socks, and also asked me to lick them! Valentina immediately noticed how much this turned me on, and could easily feel my hard erection sliding between her legs. So she started rubbing her feet on my hard cock through my pants, and she was turning me on more and more! Valentina seemed very excited too, and since we had met on a dating site, she really wanted to have fun too! That's when she turned over on her stomach, to my great surprise, and started rubbing her crotch on my very hard penis! She was making me sniff her socked feet at the same time, so I was getting hornier and hornier! She rubbed herself more and more on me, and it gave me the impression that she was masturbating! She pleased me by making me sniff her dirty socks, and she pleased herself at the same time by rubbing herself on me! It was really very exciting!


Valentina was getting hotter and hotter, and noticed that my penis was getting harder and harder! She asked me to take her dirty socks off with my teeth, and shoved them into my mouth with her toes! She asked me to keep her dirty sock in my mouth for a while, and covered my face with her right foot so I kept her dirty sock in my mouth! She took the opportunity to masturbate me with her left foot through my pants, and I was once again getting harder and harder! She seemed to really enjoy the effect she had on me, and it seemed to really turn her on! She rubbed her feet on my hard cock again, before turning around again to rub her pussy on my hard penis! I had to sniff and lick her feet while she rubbed herself on me, and I was really close to cumming in my pants! I was so excited, and she could tell! Valentina asked me to sniff her feet again, and asked me to suck her toes! She seemed really excited too! She turned around a few times to rub her pussy on my hard penis, and it was getting more and more exciting! This pretty Valentina drove me completely crazy, and I'm sure you will totally fall in love with her! She is simply irresistible, and very sensual! The full version of this stinky feet session is 58 minutes long, and you know exactly where to find it! I highly recommend it!


Join our Brand New Membership Site:


Valentina's Reverse Dating Feet Challenge - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Valentina's Reverse Dating Feet Challenge - (Ultra HD 4K Version) 
Valentina's Reverse Dating Feet Challenge - Complete Version - (Full HD 1080p Version)


https://dreamgirlsclips.com

https://www.loyalfans.com/dreamgirlsinsocks

https://iwantclips.com/store/13184/Dreamgirls-in-Socks
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002816286/Dreamgirls-in-Socks/Store/Videos/