Bethany's Blackmail Cheating - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Bethany’s Blackmail Cheating - (Full HD 1080p Version)    


Bethany is a very pretty dreamgirl who takes a certain pleasure in dominating and manipulating me, and I must say that she very often manages to manipulate me with her smelly socks and her feet, when she needs to get something in return! She knows perfectly how to take advantage of my situation, because she knows very well that I have a severe foot fetish, and a very strong attraction towards her pretty feet! That weekend, I came home and accidentally saw Bethany giving a blowjob to a guy who was not her boyfriend! She often cheats on her boyfriend, without him realizing it, but that day, I really caught her! I had mentioned to her that I had seen her cheat on her boyfriend, and I had told her that I didn't think it was right, and at that moment she seemed to want to buy my silence. I told her that I was going to have to think about whether to tell her boyfriend or not, but Bethany really didn't want me to tell her boyfriend that she cheated on him! I told her that there would surely be a way to get along and resolve all this, and she knew perfectly well what to do to buy my silence! Bethany placed both of her feet on the desk in front of me in the boots she wore all day, and I already knew I was in trouble the moment she placed her feet in front of me.


Bethany asked me what I saw, and I simply told her I saw almost everything. That's when she started rubbing her boots on my cock, through my pants, trying to get me hard. She then took off her boots, and started rubbing her socked feet on my hard member through my pants. She wanted me to tell her that I hadn't seen anything, but my silence is certainly not that easy to buy! I told her that I had seen everything, and that I had to think about whether to tell her boyfriend or not. Bethany started rubbing her sweaty socked feet on me more and more, and my member was getting harder and harder! That's when I took my hard penis out of my pants, and she started giving me a footjob. I told myself at that moment that her boyfriend probably wouldn't like to know that either! I let her do it, because she was really turning me on, but she started to masturbate me thoroughly with her feet in socks, and the smell of her socks was so stinky! I felt the smell waft up to my nose, and it excited me to the highest degree! Bethany really wanted to buy my silence, so she started masturbating me harder and harder! Her footjob was getting more and more intense, and I thought I was going to cum on her stinky socks really soon!


Bethany seemed to be getting what she wanted more and more, so at one point, she asked me to take off her dirty socks, and put them in my mouth so that I couldn't speak! The taste and smell of her socks was truly disgusting, but Bethany had asked me to put them in my mouth, so I had to obey her if I wanted to see her continue giving me a footjob, with her pretty smelly bare feet! The smell of her feet was very strong, and the taste of her socks in my mouth too! She continued to masturbate me more and more with her feet, and she told me that if I ejaculated on her feet, it was she who would have to tell her boyfriend that I liked having fun with her pretty little feet. I was now really in trouble, one way or another, and Bethany was now in full control of the situation! I now had to submit to her demands. She told me that she was now going to make me cum with her feet, but that I was going to have to keep quiet and bury this secret that she cheated on her boyfriend, and never talk about it. Bethany gave me a footjob to the point of cumming all over her stinky feet! I will now have to keep my mouth shut, and never tell her boyfriend what happened. I just really hope he never comes across this video!


Join our Brand New Membership Site:


Bethany's Blackmail Cheating - (Full HD 1080p Version)