Felicia’s Business Complaints - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Felicia’s Business Complaints - (Full HD 1080p Version)

Felicia likes to watch some of her videos sometimes, just to make sure my work is still appropriate on her videos, but it seems like she was not really happy about the result this time! She watches a few of her clips on the iPad, then makes me come in the room to let me know about her opinion! That was a very long day with her nylon feet inside her sneakers, so she thought it could be nice to give me a little foot worship lesson! She makes me take her sneakers off, then completely covers my face with her sweaty nylon feet! The smell was so intense, and they were so hot! They were almost burning my face! Felicia makes me take some deep breaths in her nylon feet, and makes me lick the sweaty bottom of her nylon feet too just to teach me how to do it properly! She also takes pleasure to make me sniff the inside of her sneakers, and that part was really intense too! She was so dominant! She also uses my tongue to clean her sweaty nylon toes, and makes me lick all that tasty sweat from her toes! That was another very intense foot smelling session with this lovely Felicia! 
Join our Brand New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsSocks.com


Felicia's Business Complaints - (Full HD 1080p Version) 

Felicia's Business Complaints - (High Quality Version) 
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002816286/Dreamgirls-in-Socks/Store/Videos/